Thread: Niner

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar

Niner

My wife is beginning to hate you with an insane, burning passion.. Okay - not you, so much - the turkey call you made me buy. I pretty well have it mastered, but it's just so much fun to play with I can't leave it alone. And my wife has a severe case of cabin fever - especially since the wheels fell off the Hawkeyes. C'mon turkey season.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

I tell ya, Gene. That lil call is one of my favs. Makes the bestestest purrs, and clucks. More realistic sounding to my ear than any slate call I've ever heard. And it's just.....so.....basic. Just a real nice little call. In this day and age of even turkey calls being made out of plastic, it's nice to see a little piece of wood with a reed on it.

I'm glad you sent off for one! Hope it helps ya kill a big ol' good one this year!
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    I just got my very own custom made wing bone call on Saturday and I can't hardly make a peep on the danged thing. My problem though isn't that the wife is fed up with me for trying, mine comes from the fact that my wife is laughing at me because she can make it work and I can't!

What is the link to that call again Niner?

My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    I'm honestly thinking about ordering a couple more.. for two reasons. This looks very much like something they may just up and quit making - because it's cheap and it works.. and/or.. I'm gonna lose the little bastard sure as hell.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.