Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speaking of birthdays.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    dang......
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I'll most likely off myself before I have to look at a hologram of you guys. More like a friggin holoCAUST
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Word up, Lenster!

(did I do that right?)
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

That is correct, Sir!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Who was the dude that came in here and started offering signed copies of his new Children's book? The book was about a bear named Mulberry IIRC. He offered them and a lot of us said yes. I remember reading that to my (now) almost 16 year old.
    He still has the book on his bookshelf I believe.

Then there was that kook from Florida who wore pinks pants... Oh. Wait.

I forgot about that guy. From NY State, right?
    BKB

Not sure really. I wanna say yes, but that would be a guess

So who was Potato Farmer (faked?)??? He was the coolest. Supreme Dufus was......um.......the Dufusest. Well, besides me.

I don't remember a tater farmer. I remember Uncle Frank, is that the same guy?

And have we heard from Electric Man since we moved?

BKB

Once. Maybe twice. Him and Miss Ellie! So many.......so many that I can't figure out why they left for good, either.......just odd to me. But, lots of things are odd to me!!!

It was some guy from Washington State.......and he came on and signed on as someone else, and the guy was a Potato Farmer from Idaho. "Uncle Frank" doesn't sound right, but hey.......I'm WAY older'n you are. Maybe it was. When he was in that persona, he was hilarious.

I think I took almost a year off from the site at some point in my life, didn't I? I have no idea what happened to me

The Washington dufe? Wasn't that ... ummm ... dang! It was on the tip of my tongue and I lost it. Didn't he get a divorce and move from Texas(?) to Seattle ... then after he got there he bought a Suburban on eBay and reneged on paying for it and then asked us how much trouble we thought he'd be in for not paying up?

Or sumpin' like that!

Yep. I remember him buying the truck and not wanting it. But I don't remember the Washington move?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!