Thread: Beautiful Day, what y'all doing

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar

Beautiful Day, what y'all doing

What y'all doing?
    I've got to take an RV up to Lexington, hope I get back in time to watch the Master's

Going to be 78 and sunny here in VA today and it's opening day for our local Little League. Fun, games, food, the kids will have a great time. I'm feeling a little sad as this is my youngest's last year.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Cool and foggy, temps in the 50's right now but snow forecast for overnight then 40's all next week.
    Only have about 10% of the yard that's still snow, hope all is gone by Easter. (which is also our 46th Anniversary )
    Working in the office today, nothing on TV that's worth watching.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Sunny and 78 degrees here (s'posed to hit 82) and I got's ta' go to a stinkin' WEDDING!! But ... it's a redneck wedding, so it'll be a jeans/shorts & t-shirt affair ... AND plenty of beer of course!