A year ago last October I flew the whole fam dambly up to Denver, Co for my daughter's wedding. Len was there and can attest to the hubbub going on around us. It was a busy weekend and I had a blast of a time and don't remember stressing at all. But the night we got home I was laying in bed and felt some flutters in my chest. Felt my pulse and it felt like my heart was beating out a bossa nova. Scared the shit out of me which kicked the heart up to the Oscar Mama Frank George level. Woke Julie up and had her take me to the ER. The doc there asked what I did over the weekend and he laughed. Told me there is a syndrome called 'Holiday HEart' and its common in men my age. Its called that because it occurs a lot after daughter's wedding I guess. Its afib, like you gots. I followed up with my cardiologist, (got one of my people right on it ya know) and he put me on metoprolol and my blood pressure has been better since and haven't had much issues with the afib. Still, it can scare the bejeebers out of ya.

The ER doc acted like I must have binged all weekend which I really didn't and it pissed me off. I tweren't no angel but there wasn't any binging either. That's still makes me mad. Whoops, there might have been an afib.

BKB