No, I don't either. You just take it that way cause you're sensitive about your fruit phone!

I did NOT know that any other phone had that issue or I would have said it. I said what I did because at Crappie.Com and ArkansasHunting.Net, this is a long time complaint of all iPhone users, and no one else. That's where I found out about it (and here). AS I SAID (no one reads what I actually say usually, or remembers it correctly, but ok), all smartphones have some issues. Mine is receipt of MMS Group Messaging (probably my ignorance). I just repeated what I'd heard a lot about iphone pictures. It MAY have to do with iPhone 3, 4, 5, etc, which may explain some of it, but that's a WILD guess on my part. What I posted was an attempt on my part to help Gene out, to understand why his phone does that. And his does it. Mine never has. Yours never has. But his does. Others do. I was trying to help, and most of the time when I try to talk about the TINY TINY UNIVERSE of stuff that I DO know a TINY bit about, it bites me. So....I've learned about arguing, and now I'm learning about helping.

Y'all are the most Item Chauvinistic People I've ever had the wonderful pleasure of meeting! BBQ, Trucks, Cars, Phones, Guns, man............

I got what I got because it's got a screen big enough for my old eyes to see! It does neat stuff, has a stylus that I love, and a good camera. But AS I SAID, all smartphones are amazing.