Thread: Bullshit Mountain

Bullshit Mountain

.....is reporting that the economy has slowed to a standstill. and not quite 8 hours later the DJIA hits an all time record high. Of course that's not the economy stupid! Well, maybe it isn't.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Um.......the stock market is NOT the "economy". However, while I can accurately report what the economy is NOT, I cannot tell you what it is.

Whatever it is, it is bigger than a President, or a stock market in one country. BUT, it's not bigger than the Fed. And no, I don't know what they are either.

What I do know, is that the danged stock market HAS to grow fast, cause I've spent 1/4 of my entire IRA in just a month. What's left has to incubate some cash, and fast. Else, this old boy is gonna be next to a freeway exit, soon, with a really cool sign to hold.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.