Thread: YES!!!

YES!!!

Lynn called and we're gonna meet for lunch ... said it's my choice today.

Can you say SUSHI boys and girls?

I'm gonna clean up a bit ... get dressed ... and go pig out!

Catch youse dufes later.

Enjoy your raw fish and seaweeds.

BKB

That raw fish is prolly what's wrong with your nads.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I played on a flag football team years ago in Dallas that was named the Nads. Our wives would cheer from the sidelines 'Go Nads Go'. I think I still have my uni shirt somewhere around here.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Thump, My favorites as of late have been the fatty tuna, generally Chu Toro or the super white. Enjoy!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Choosing to eat raw fish and saying you actually like it is just another one of life's mysteries to me but then again, to each his own. Hope you enjoyed your lunch Thump!

Yeah Hombre ... this place is an AYCE buffet type place and I can down about elebenty-bazillion $$$ worth of sushi at one sitting. For the lunch menu, they use the usual akami (the dark red meat normally associated with sushi). What you're talking about is "Toro" which is the fattier version from the belly area ... actually the Chu-Toro is the medium fatty cut (pricier than Akami) and there's also the even fattier cut, O-Toro, which actually melts in your mouth ... but it's PRICEY!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Ya I usually stick with the chu-toro. Either way its all delicous

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    I stick with calling all that crap, bait. Yuck.

Administrator
    Considering I just had a plate of Korean blood curdle sausage, Sushi doesn't seem so revolting at the moment. Seriously though, Jim, if you're in a good Sushi place, make sure to ask for "real" wasabi. The green paste crap they serve everywhere isn't even related to the real thing. Good sushi restaurants usually keep it in the kitchen for the guests who know the difference..
    --Foo

Yeah Foo, I've had the fresh wasabi in a few places. This place has the paste, not the same, but it'll still light you up! This place is a popular, very large, Chinese buffet here in town. They offer no discounts or coupons (they don't need to) and even though there are 350 seats, it's PACKED 7 days a week (I stood in line about 10 mins. the day I posted this). The dinner menu has a higher grade of sushi (as well as more options like King Crab legs, Oysters, Prime Rib, etc.) ... but 99% of the time, we hit it for lunch. Ya' really can't beat it as the two of us get out of there for $18.00 (which includes tip!).

http://www.lingsbuffetusa.com/