I had my first one at a gourmet burger joint in L.A. around the late 70's. It "MIGHT" not sound good, but trust me ... you'll love it. (from the net)

Peanut Butter and Jelly Bacon Cheeseburger

Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 8 mins Total time: 23 mins
Serves: 1

Ingredients:

½ lb ground chuck
½ tsp salt, to taste
3 slices of Nueske's bacon, or your favorite, cooked
2 tbsp reserved bacon grease
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 sturdy hamburger bun, lightly toasted
2 slices of medium cheddar cheese
3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
3 tbsp grape jelly

Burger Instructions:

Start by gently forming your ground chuck into a ball. Season with half of the salt.
Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium to medium high heat. Add in the reserved bacon grease and let the come up to a light smoke.
Add the ball of ground chuck, salt side down, and let that get nice and hot, cooking for about 3 minutes, left alone.
During this time, spread the butter onto the bun, and toast on a skillet. Once toasted, remove and set it to the side.
After three minutes, use a large, sturdy burger spatula and smash it down. Literally smash it down, spreading it out if you have to, but try not breaking up the ground chuck. Let this cook for another minute or so, sprinkle with the remaining salt, then flip. You will end up with some great caramelization on the patty. Cook another few minutes, then top with the cooked bacon, and top that with the cheddar cheese. Lower the heat.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Bacon Cheeseburger:

While the steam and fat melt that cheese, spread the grape jelly on the bottom bun. Spread the peanut butter on the bottom of the top bun.
Use the spatula to remove the burger, gently tilting to remove any residual burger grease. Lay this onto the jelly, and top with the peanut butter bun. Gently push down so that the peanut butter begins to melt.

Take a picture, do whatever, but get excited. Get very excited, then take a bite. Again, call me crazy, but this burger had everything I ever wanted in a burger. You get that creamy, warm peanut butter that gets perfectly balanced by the smokey bacon and salty cheese, then kabaam! You get this awesome, perfect sweetness from the jelly. This has that sweet, savory, umami that one would only want, and expect in a great burger.