Thread: Hats off to you Canadians.

Hats off to you Canadians.

Dove up to London Ontario last Tuesday. We drove all over the area, Port Stanley, Port Bruce, Long Point, Nigra Falls, Lake Erie, Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Grand Banks, Arkona, Glen Rock and many other places. I've got to say y'all got your stuff together. Everywhere we went was clean and filled with nice friendly people. The road system was great, food wonderful and weather was perfect.
    I was super impressed. We stayed busy and traveled all over and visited a bunch of off the tourist path places.
    Just wanted to let you know we were all super impressed with your country.
    It was like up there where JB lives. No humidity. I could live there if it were not for the winters... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

The days sure are long this time of year up there. That's one of the things I love about it in summer there. Sun's up early and down late.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great trip Cappy! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves. I spent some time in that area way back when I was a kid and have good memories of the place. As for the humidity, it can get pretty oppressive later in the summer but a cool breeze off the lake can fix that.

Did you bury your shooting iron under that same tree, before you crossed the border???

Sounds like ya'll had a fine time in Canukia land.
    Southern Gentleman

LOL I was wondering the same thing Eddie.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    I've only been to Canada a few times but it impressed me too. Each time I flew into Vancouver and then drove over to Kamloops. The natural beauty of that drive is unbelievable. And the people are just plain fine folks.

Will

Naw, I left the old Walther home this trip... Figured they would not take a joke at the border. However I sure missed it when I was around Detroit!
    Canada and Michigan (the part where JB lives) has got to be the cleanest places I've ever seen. And super nice folks
    I'll be headed back that way sooner than later I hope.
    Maybe one day I'll get a invite from Posty to go fishing ;-)

Take Care, Captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!