Thread: A Recommendation and A Rude Comment

A Recommendation and A Rude Comment

So I was grilling some chicken wings and breasts (we're white meat folks in my house) last night and was rummaging around for a different kind of rub. Found an old bottle of Weber Chicken 'n Ribs Seasoning and used it. Its got a good brown sugar base with the usual paprika and stuff but puts a really really good scald on a piece of chicken on the grill. Moped it a few times when it was close to being done with a cup of Head Country mixed with half a beer. Man was it ever good. I gettin' some more of that seasoning.

and we haven't heard from Thumper in a while. think he got in a fight when somebody asked him to show them his tits and got thrown in the pokey? Captain, has Big Jim got any requests for bail from NOLA?

BKB

They prolly locked him up for polluting the NOLA air, after eating all those red beans/rice and fried chicken at that ninth ward grub shack.

williemays.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 06-11-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Big Jim will go get him for sure!
    He probably can't walk from carrying around all those beads from showing his tits

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Back to the home of the smart-asses! I need another vacation.