View from our room

image-732443721.jpg

Others.

image-3052974920.jpg

image-3440633222.jpg

image-1171794862.jpg

image-4189998806.jpg

image-998152476.jpg

Drove up to Mt Ranier also and even though it was visible from downtown most of the time when we got to the Ranier visitors center just down a few thousand feet from the peak it was lost in the clouds. Oh well there were still lots of other cool views on the way up & down.

Wow! Really cool pics Bwana. I love that Seattle area ... well, for the most part anyway. I can't believe the weather you had. I've been there a zillion times and don't ever recall actually seeing the sun ... OR blue skies. My dad lived there many years (Mercer Island) and my step-mom is still there. I seriously considered moving up there at one time and was searching for property around the Snoqualmie Falls area. I have to admit, the lack of sunshine is what turned me off the most. It doesn't actually "RAIN" all the time ... I always called it a "heavy mist". The locals seem to get used to it, but I never could.

At any rate, it sounds like you had a great trip. Congrats and thanks for the pics!

Very cool. That's one place I've not been. Sound like y'all had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!