Thread: Ha ha! Toilet knowledge ...

Ha ha! Toilet knowledge ...

I knew most of these ... was 90% sure on a couple and tossed a coin on one ... but I got 100%! (I've seen/used most in person!) How well do you know your toilets?

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/

I can honestly say, this is one test that I'm truly happy that I failed.
    Southern Gentleman

The one that was a coin-toss for me was the one I narrowed down to "Space or Smithsonian".

Ha....I actually got that one right....the one with the water hose hanging off the wall stumped me....I woulda thought the Chinese folks were more hygienic than that.
    Southern Gentleman

I went 9/10. Got the Smithsonian wrong. Good thing I don't live 15 minutes from the air & space museum, duh
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Yeah, I think that question was a bit of a ringer LJ. The two options I boiled it down to were "Space or Smithsonian" ... as far as I'm concerned it is a toilet that was in space at one time, but I assume is NOW in the Smithsonian. Kind of an unfair question IMHO ... but I did GUESS correctly to make the 100% correct category.

P.S. I went through the Smithsonian's Air & Space Museum when I was up there running around with youse NOVA dufes ... but I'm not so sure that thing was there back then.

Man, what a motley crew that was ... you, Chessie, Bubbles, Carnie and myself. Now tell me THAT doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster.