Thread: I Apologize

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

I Apologize

I apologize to anyone and everyone here for anything I've said or written that might have offended them or made them mad, in any way. I appreciate this site, and I have several folks here yet to meet and enjoy time with, and I don't need a single enemy. I realize I'm volatile and opinionated and don't filter what I'm thinking before I say it, oftentimes.

I swear, I will try harder.

Thanks.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I would like to offer this..

If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Thank you, Len my friend. But there are few songs on Earth that I dislike more than that one.

See? I'm already not doing well, am I?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Don't know why, but this song just popped in my haid.....

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog. He was a good friend of mine. I never understood a single word he said. But I helped him to drink his wine. "
    Southern Gentleman

And he always had some mighty fine wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    Thank you, Len my friend. But there are few songs on Earth that I dislike more than that one.

See? I'm already not doing well, am I?

Day'um, Bucky, after your amazing, heart-felt apology, I think I woulda just kept that to myself.
    Southern Gentleman

Len got it.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    As I've gotten older, I have come to realize that I can't change the world. I no longer even try. I don't feel the need to expound my opinion on every subject. I don't allow what people say on here bother me a whit and I won't be drawn into a hot disagreement. I'm convinced that I'm almost always right and those that disagree are wrong, so why get worked into a lather? I just think, What a dumb*** and go on about my bidness. Eliminates a lot of stress that way, of course, I not going to win any popularity contest but I don't care. Bunch of dumb***es.

works for me 8^)
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Good advice, Vince. I've done that more and more the last two months. Sometimes I think "This bozo NEEDS my expert opinion on this subject cause he's SO wrong"....but it passes. As you say.........as you say. I need to be more like you.

All I know is ... I may not always be right ... but I'm NEVER wrong!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I'm with "white oak" all the way, most times a no response is the best response.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me