Thread: McCullough Mac 10-10 Automatic

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

McCullough Mac 10-10 Automatic

anyone know what this might be worth. I can't start it............but it looks semi-fair.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I have No clue, but I bet Marcell could tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    If I only knew Marcell...........and Jerry is daid.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I don't know, I'm just the pile-it.

BKB

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I built a go-kart as a kid and stuck a Mac-15 on it. I'm tellin' ya' ... that puppy would SCREAM! That was the mid-60's ... prolly around '65. I'd always wanted to strap TWO Mac-15's on that thing and try to scare the bejeebers out'ta myself!

Those are popular little chainsaws and I'd guess one in nice condition, even not running, would bring $50-$75.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I don't know, Thump. I guess it would depend on "the market", and the person .... But in non-running condition, I would think $25 to $50. I bought a non-running "classic" Stihl several years ago for $25 thinking I'd get it going. Long story short...it had a leaky gas tank gasket that I couldn't figger out. Sold it for about $50 IIRC.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

True and you're prolly right, but I'm an optimist. The $50-$75 would be top dollar and $50 would prolly be the most reasonable. But $50-$75 is not out of the question for a Mac. Condition would be the big factor here. A running model that looked pretty "beat up" just sold a week ago for close to $115. It's anybody's guess. Ya' just have to find the right buyer but it's worth $50 for parts. It may be worth the effort to get it running ... it's prolly just gummed up from old fuel. Realistically, it may bring $35 at a yard sale.

Here's the one that just sold (last week) for $115 on eBay. It ain't real purty.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain