Great story Bill. I can proudly say that I'm on the list of people here who have also had the privilege to meet Big Sky and I will vouch for the fact the guy is solid gold. ANYONE who's ever met him should be proud to call him a friend. I have items around my office as a reminder ... not only from a care package he sent me when I was in the hospital barely hanging onto life ... but a very special memento of the time I met the man in person.

I first met you and Di many, MANY years ago (before EITHER of us ran into our health problems) but we've also shared personal time as we were both in the process of recovery (and between follow-up surgeries for both of us). As far as that "solid gold" designation Big Sky deserves, he has company in the likes of both you and Di. The quality of people I've met through this place is incredible and never ceases to amaze me. Congratulations on meeting one of your goals and kudos to B/S for helping a dream come true. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better person to share the outdoors with and I'm sure BOTH of your lives were enriched as a result of this outing.

And as for the area up there ... I can honestly say, hands down, I have never seen so much QUALITY wildlife ... EVER ... and probably never will again in my lifetime! I'm glad you got to experience it for yourself. It's difficult to explain to people who have never actually been there.