Thread: 1.5 Days of Fishing 5 Diff Species Caught

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

1.5 Days of Fishing 5 Diff Species Caught

I just got home and I'm whooped. I was on a family vacation for 8 days, but managed to sneak out for 1.5 days of fishing. Once I get some photos downloaded and post them. Well that is if'n any of y'all wanna see them at all...

I guess I'll throw in a little teaser. Here is one of two tiger trout I caught. The other one was bigger, but not by much. I think they are pretty cool looking. The conditions at the lake weren't very good. It had weeded up really bad and was almost impossible to fish. I would like to go back some time earlier in the year before it weeds up and give'em heck. It may not be a very big one, but at least I can say I've caught one, well actually two, now.
    Last edited by Big Skyz; 07-28-2014 at 09:54 PM. Reason: add photo

Nice looking fishie thar, BS. Looks about the size of the bait y'all use in Montana though....

I'd never heard of Tiger Trout until you posted about them the other day. Supposed to be a hybridization between the brown trout and the brook trout, and according to what I read they are supposed to be voracious eaters of other fishies.

Can 't wait to see the rest of your trip report. Glad y'all made it home safe and sound.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

That's a neat looking fish. A nice-sized one would sure make a pretty mount.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain