Thumper, I have no idea what these 'kids' are made up of. I do know there's been more bullshit spewed on this issue than just about any I can remember. We've got one side making it seem like they're all little kids with their raggedy ann dolls and the other side making it sound like they are disease ridden ebola carrying muslim teenage pickpocket drug cartel assassins. It seems that any time someone wants to make a point in this mess they either appeal to people's soft spots for kids or they prey on our worse fears. In other words, there's a lot of motherfuckers out there in this world and I don't know if amongst these kids how many of 'em are and how many of 'em ain't. I suppose that's what they had in mind when they passed the law in 2008 that said they need to see a federal judge who'll make a decision on whether they're in reality 'refugees' or not before we deport their asses back to their home country. One little minor detail is those geniuses that passed that law forgot to include funding for all of the judges we'd need and the holding facilities we'd so we could hold them while they're waiting to see them.

BKB