Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
Well, you totally missed the point, both of you. I was talking about the number of people I know who are NOT disabled but collect disability from social security. Bad reading comprehension is not a disability, but it does kind of put you at a disadvantage. So I don't care if you paid in or not, if you filed your claim fraudulently, its still fraud.
And people don't think there's a thing wrong with it. There's even professionals who will help you game the system for a fee.

BKB

I'm in agreement with The above. I know one girl I went to High school with. She decided she couldn't sleep at night, and therefore couldn't work. Took a year and a half, but she is now on full disability.
A month after she started receiving her check.... She advertised on Craigslist that she'd help people fill out disability paperwork for $200. She claimed in her ad that she knew "exactly what the paperwork needs to say to be approved" (I'm not saying she's one of the professionals that posty is talking about, just saying she did in fact advertise that.

She's no more disabled than I am. She's just a lazy tramp that lays in the house eating cake all day.

A feller I met down cappys way was gettin a free ride on the govt tit as well.... Nice guy, but he didn't seem 100% disabled to me.