Again. you people read into shit what you want to read into it. I never called anyone a freeloader. My sole point with all of this was to point out that, in the words of Bucky, we all feel ENTITLED to it a government social security check. We all feel entitled to cheap gas and groceries and we all feel entitled to governmental subsidies to ensure our most basic commodities are provided cheaply. Whether we are conservative or democrat or libertarian, we feel like we have a God given right to those things because we are by-god american. And as long as we feel we are entitled to those things, we will never be able to reform those programs (or us). Period. Its where the bulk of our mandatory taxes go for. Even military dollars are, at least in the modern age, to protect our ECONOMIC way of life more than anything else.

so get down off your high horses and suck even harder on that government teat. I ain't bashing you for it, but I am saying you're 'disingenuous', to use a term thrown at me earlier, if you don't realize that the whole damn thing is rotten.

BKB