Fraudulent claims are illegal and who doesn't think there's anything wrong with it? Evidently you are one of those people ...

P-hole quotes:

I was talking about the number of people I know who are NOT disabled but collect disability from social security.
I have a first cousin who is 100% disabled and draws a huge Social Security check for it. He's an active hunter, fisherman, and outdoorsman and I'd have a difficult time keeping up with him on just about any physical activity. In other words, THERE AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM. But he's retired and because he paid in for all those years, he feels like it's just fine and dandy to say he's disabled when in all reality, he isn't. apparently a doctor has said so. somehow this has become a part of acceptable behavior in our culture because he ain't the only one.
So ... shouldn't you be doing a service to your country by reporting these "scammers"? Can you get cell phone videos of your cousin scurrying up a tree with a climber? That would be great evidence. If you witnessed a bank robbery, would you just turn away and keep on walking? Aren't you just as guilty as these "people you know"?