Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
Typical GH thread. From the "poor little refugee chillluns"...to the lazy good fer nuthin' bums sucking up all the disability monies...to fishing. I FORCED myself to read through these missives. I'll just not comment on this stuff except to say I hope y'all catch a mess of them stripers, Cap'n.
Yeah I like to see a few pics of some big stripers myself.

I was going to accept your hint to switch topics to college football earlier... but then I remembered that college football is an even more volatile subject than politics. Besides I ain't sure what kind of teams Wisconsin or West Virginia are going to field this season. Walk softly and all of that you know.

I guess everyone can draw their own conclusions. I knew when I posted what I did that it might rub some the wrong way. But it was anything but disingenuous. When Barry mentioned some similar experiences to mine I just chipped in with what I've seen. And again, I was not talking about rational, sane conservatives. I'm talking about the rabid, unthinking, wingnuts that I've known. Most of them that I know personally are bums who try to pin their own shortcomings on others.

Will