Thread: I don't often agree with Fox News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Typical GH thread. From the "poor little refugee chillluns"...to the lazy good fer nuthin' bums sucking up all the disability monies...to fishing. I FORCED myself to read through these missives. I'll just not comment on this stuff except to say I hope y'all catch a mess of them stripers, Cap'n.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Typical GH thread. From the "poor little refugee chillluns"...to the lazy good fer nuthin' bums sucking up all the disability monies...to fishing. I FORCED myself to read through these missives. I'll just not comment on this stuff except to say I hope y'all catch a mess of them stripers, Cap'n.
    Yeah I like to see a few pics of some big stripers myself.

I was going to accept your hint to switch topics to college football earlier... but then I remembered that college football is an even more volatile subject than politics. Besides I ain't sure what kind of teams Wisconsin or West Virginia are going to field this season. Walk softly and all of that you know.

I guess everyone can draw their own conclusions. I knew when I posted what I did that it might rub some the wrong way. But it was anything but disingenuous. When Barry mentioned some similar experiences to mine I just chipped in with what I've seen. And again, I was not talking about rational, sane conservatives. I'm talking about the rabid, unthinking, wingnuts that I've known. Most of them that I know personally are bums who try to pin their own shortcomings on others.

Will

Well dang Bucky! Congrats! And just so you know ... I agree wholeheartedly with 99.9% of what you just said. Well, maybe 100%, but I'm SURE there's SOMETHING in there that may be a bit gray to me. Ummm, but one thing ... do I still have to bite you?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Posty ... to cut to the chase .... I feel that if I'm FORCED to "purchase a product" and have NO choice in the matter ... I'm gonna USE that f'ing product. I never contributed to SS or Medicare voluntarily ... in fact, the 20+ years I owned a business, I was "forced" to pay DOUBLE. Excuse me if I feel "entitled". If'n it ain't meant to be "used" ... just call it "income tax" and raise the tax rate proportionately. Call it what it is.

I will say, the crack whore on the public dole, who's never worked a day in her life, with 12 chillin's and a cell phone, kind'a chaps my ass ...
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain