Thread: Some Interesting Facts about "Broke" Hillary's Speaking Fees/Demands

Some Interesting Facts about "Broke" Hillary's Speaking Fees/Demands

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1687...speaking-fees/

image.jpg

Here’s Just a Partial List of Hillary’s Contract Demands in Addition to Her Speaking Fees

During Hillary Clinton’s recent book tour, she infamously claimed that she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House.

When the multimillionaire (finally) admitted the gaffe, she only made things worse: “We pay ordinary income tax, unlike a lot of people who are truly well off.”

Then, when it was revealed that she was to be paid $250,000 for a speech at the University of Connecticut, she said that speaking fees she receives from colleges are donated to “charity.” (The Clinton Foundation)

What Hillary didn’t say was that, in addition to her six-figure speaking fees, there are a “few”other demands contained in her standard contract:

Round-trip transportation on a chartered private jet “e.g., a Gulfstream 450 or larger jet,” plus round-trip business class travel for two advance staffers who will arrive up to three days in advance
    Hotel accommodations selected by Clinton’s staff and including “a presidential suite for Secretary Clinton and up to three (3) adjoining or contiguous single rooms for her travel aides and up to two (2) additional single rooms for the advance staff”

She doesn’t travel alone, relying on an entourage of a couple of “travel aides,” and a couple of advance staffers who check out her speech site in the days leading up to her appearance

Hillary will remain at the event no longer than 90 minutes; will pose for no more than 50 photos with no more than 100 people

In addition, included in the contract covering the former First Lady’s upcoming October 13 speech in Las Vegas:
    “It is agreed that Speaker will be the only person on the stage during her remarks”

There will be no press coverage or video- or audio-taping of her speech

The only record allowed will be made by a stenographer whose transcription will be given only to Clinton

The foundation, meanwhile, is prohibited from advertising the event on radio, TV or billboards

Clinton staffers must approve in writing any promotional material

Not a bad gig. The once “dead broke” Hillary, while not among the “truly well off,” at least travels as if she were. All expenses paid, of course.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

While I am not a Hillary fan at all, I doubt this arrangement is unique to her. But it does make the point that she isn't broke.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Bill's net worth is $80 million. Hillary's is over $20 Million. That's not dead broke.

Besides, they have all the dishes they stole from us when they left the White House. They could put them on Ebay.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

""""Hotel accommodations selected by Clinton’s staff and including “a presidential suite for Secretary Clinton and up to three (3) adjoining or contiguous single rooms for her travel aides and up to two (2) additional single rooms for the advance staff”"""

I wonder if she might wanna come down south here, and speak to our local Gun Club???....heck, our Big Mama's Boarding House would love the business....I think Big Mama's presidential suite even has running water and a crapper.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 08-18-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    Southern Gentleman