Thread: Dang!

Dang!

Those SEC defenses are amazing!

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I have yet to see one.

However, stopping Boise State pretty good.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Bad as I hate to admit it, Ole Missery took the blue boys behind the woodshed....first half was shaky, but whipped 'em like a rented mule, in the second half.

Cap, I don't know what happened to your Gamecocks, but TAM is sure making some noise in the SEC....TAM's QB looked better than Manziel....dang, when a team gives up nearly 700 total yards, they are most likely gonna lose the game....but, I guarantee that Spurrier will make some good adjustments....the ole ball coach ain't dead, yet.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 08-29-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Yea he is smart and always seems to stay calm. There's nothing like receiving a good country ass whoopin' early to motivate players for the rest of the season....
    Look at what AP. State did to Michigan a few years ago. If I understand it right Michigan has paid AP. State a million to Come back up and play them again. I think the game is tomorrow and I assure you Michigan is gonna spank AP's ass.... They ain't gonna let this happen twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Funny, I always thought the old ball coach was over rated. There were times he had too much talent to screw up but he has a rep for being top notch.....I really can't see it
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Yep, QA, lotta folks just don't like him for that reason....I've just always liked his enthusiasm, and his apparent love of the game and his college players....he dang sure doesn't HAVE to coach....he bound to be financially secure.

Hard to argue with a 219-80 college coaching record, and turned around SC's dumpster program into a 77-40 record, with 8 bowl appearances in just 9 years.

I guess he's sorta like most coaches, you either love him or loathe him.
    Southern Gentleman

It hurt boys, it hurt.....

image-2296056900.jpg

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Keep your head up, Cap....the fat lady is just getting warmed up.

Just remember what that famous sports writer said about Spurrier, several years ago:

"Blindfolded, with his back to the wall, with his hands tied behind him, Steve Spurrier would be a two-point favorite at his own execution."
    Southern Gentleman

We will have to wait and see.
    A whoopin' you can sorta take but that was a down right spankin'

Its hard to like Aggies of any ilk. I do like Kevin Sumlin and I think he's the big reason A&M iare the monsters they are right now. but I hate the aTm with a passion. They look pretty unbeatable right now though.
    BKB