*Actually* - unless we are talking a dozen fish - or more - I can often have them dressed and be having a drink before many can get the E knife out, put together, plugged in, fished dressed, knife cleaned up. When the whole E knife thing first surfaced I cleaned all my fish for one year with one. I really wanted to learn to do it well. I did. I got pretty good with it. Now, again - let me reiterate - I seldom clean more than 10 fish at a time. I have two fillet knives I use pretty much exclusively - a "long" one and a "longer" one. My E knife hasn't been out of the box probably 10 years. if I was going to start in on a five gallon bucket full - I'd go there.

Anecdote: Last year I walked into the fish house with 4 walleye (very possibly the easiest fish in the world to filet). Guy in there was getting ready to fire up the electric. Nice guy - gregarious. Saw me break out the fillet knife and started telling me how badly I needed an electric; how much easier and faster it was. Pretty quick he noticed he was on his fourth fish and I was done and scrubbing my cutting board down. His words, "On second thought, I don't think you need and electric knife". I did give a demonstration on removing Y-bones from *The Great Northern Pike* this year - but only by request.

By the way - you do know you can remove those rib bones with the e knife? I usually do it before I take the hide off.