I'm afraid I might'a punched a small hole or two in my waders wandering around in that brush. I'm going to have to try and find the holes, patch them up and be ready for October fishing. Once Oct is over, I will send them back to LLBean for a new pair. October is just too good of fishing to be messing around with exchanging things through the mail. For those of you that don't know, LLBean will exchange or refund any of their products if you become unhappy with them. This has no time limit. So I specifically asked; "If I buy your waders and they start leaking a 2 or 3 years down the road. I can exchange them?" They replied: "Yes, that is correct." I don't really see how I can go wrong. I bought these waders early last spring. I've used them nearly every week for the last 6 months. Often several times a week. In other words they've had about as much abuse in 6 months as most guys put on them in 4 or 5 years. So the fact they are leaking a little doesn't surprise me. However, one thing is for sure, I'm never happy with leaky waders. I've had to exchange waders to LLBean once before. It was totally hassle free. I expect I will have a brandy-new pair for winter and spring.