Thread: Remember..

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar

Remember..

Remember when we used to talk about hunting and shit? Couple years ago I posted a pic of a massive pair of drops my good friend found from a deer he had been hunting for three years. There was zero interest. So, just to fill space I thought I'd post he just arrowed him. green scored - 252 4/8 SCI.. He'd a been a nice buck next year.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

You can find the hunting stuff over in the fishing forum ... wherever that is!

Congrats to your bud on the hunt finally ending successfully ... cool story.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Sounds like it would have been a nice buck with another year or two to grow.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Pictures!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    If i was to ever kill a deer or catch a fish, I would post a pic and gloat, er I mean give a trip report.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Ok HH, I'm calling BS on your whining. I posted a trip report about last weekends turkey hunt so not all of us here are armchair quarterbacks. When was the last time YOU posted a hunting story? 😜

Now, up with the pictures & on with story. Lots of pics would be a great idea. 😄

lol.. Yeah Bwana - I've kind of got numb. After I "retired" I got roped into running a combine for my BIL. This is my 13th season. 6 days a week, 11 hours a day for the past 6 weeks - and we finished *today*. Got home three hours early.. talked to the wife a bit.. she seems like a nice person.. Going hunting tomorrow.

Sky.. He's playing it a bit close to the belt until he has something done with the horns. As soon as I get the ok - I'll post a pic. I was there we he was caping it out. He and another buddy rough scored it at 246 that day. 10 pointer that scored 192 main-frame without the junk.. It's pretty awesome.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

That sounds like a hell of a good buck. Next year he woulda been in his prime, I would imagine.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Hey, I post dead deer and fish pictures all the time. But I guess I'm like Rodney Dangerfield.... I get no respect.
    Like to see the pictures too. Bucky will say he would have made a good deer in a year or two....
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

lol.. Yep.. I just had to "poke" you guys a bit after the World Serious. Friend hasn't had him aged yet - but between he and the neighbor they have four sets of drops. Bob is guessing him at 7 or 8.

Can't wait to see the pictures... Remember the sheds that you posted..