Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Headed out to vote

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Indiana code 35-48-2-3

Schedule I tests
    Sec. 3. (a) The board shall recommend placement of a substance in schedule I under this chapter if it finds that the substance:
    (1) has high potential for abuse; and
    (2) has no accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or lacks accepted safety for use in treatment under medical supervision.
    (b) The board may recommend placement of a substance in schedule I under this chapter if it finds that the substance is classified as a controlled substance in schedule I under federal law.

That is why it's placed in schedule 1.

I'm on the iPad so I won't copy each statute for dealing of the different schedule drugs or the ones for possession of each, but there is a separate one for schedule 1 and marijuana, hash, salvia, and synthetics. Maybe tomorrow when I'm on the laptop.
    Last edited by DeputyDog; 11-05-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."