Thread: Here we go.

Here we go.

No charges for the officer in Ferguson.
    Wonder if anyone really thinks he should be charged?
    I hate it for him in that his career is over. And he will watch his back the rest of his life.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Career over.
    Watch his back.
    Both true.

That's what bothers me...how anyone could think he WANTED to shoot him... Is beyond me.

That's the problem. The consequences he will face for doing it right is where justice isn't served. That part isn't even discussed and it pisses me off.
    BKB

He was just doing his job....and, like all LEO's, he had to make a split-second decision to defend himself.
    This entire situation was escalated by Obama and Eric Holder.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-24-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

I bet if a thug was trying to beat one of those reporters eyes shut, they would want that officer to shoot the perpetrator. Those self righteous fucking asshole reporters as Len would put it that are crucifying that officer have had sheltered lives. The general public doesn't truly grasp what happens during the night when they are asleep or on the streets or area of town that doesn't have a starbucks. People don't get it that there is a nonstop supply of bad people doing bad things.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'd suggest only black policemen get to patrol "predominantly black, neighborhoods.

Which begs the question "what if the Leo had been black? " then what?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    I'd suggest only black policemen get to patrol "predominantly black, neighborhoods. Which begs the question "what if the Leo had been black? " then what?
    Then we wouldn't be discussing this....

I was waiting for a big white-people riot when O.J. got off. What happened?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I was waiting for a big white-people riot when O.J. got off. What happened?
    Most of them had to go to their jobs.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    and from our president.. all kinds of sympathy for "the unarmed teenager's parents" and the black community in general. Not a word in support of Officer Wilson and the "police community". I've reached a point with this guy I never have with any other public official.. it borders on "extreme dislike".
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

The so called president IS part of the reason this has gotten so out of control. He has no reason weighing in on a situation like this until the system does its jobs and facts are know.
    At least a dozen buildings and a police cars on fire in ferguson

Tell me what mentality believes that stealing and looting helps there cause.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Just carrying on Michael Browns tradition of taking stuff that don't belong to you...
    image-1928026384.jpg
    image-1516930511.jpg
    image-3522897456.jpg

What in the holy hell is he gonna do with that many weaves???? One for each baby mamma?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I'm willing to concede that there may be some sort of black rage I'll never understand. However, if black people want white people to see the Michael Brown's and Treyvon Martin's of the world as something other than thugs, this is not the way to go about it. All this will result in is more of the same.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

This type action is suppose to make America see them as victims how???

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    All this does is reinforce the image of young black men as nothing but thugs. They act this way and they wonder why the police treats them they way they do.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I don't think how we see them is the goal. this is just a license to steal. a handy excuse.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Right and causes the vast majority of people (Those that haven't tied themselves up in knots over their liberal angst.) to be dismissive of any possibly legitimate grievance.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Amen CD and DD.

I know they don't care how we see them, but they sure raise a fuss when they get treated commensurate with the way they act.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Jackson and Sharpton said they care.

Not sur exactly what they want us to do. I just might change my way of thinking IF they could articulate exactly what they validly want changed.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I haven't heard a single black spoke man say what specifically, exactly, and in detail, that they wish would have happened in this one, specific case.

The specifically wanted a white police officer to get hung for shooting a black criminal.

I haveto agree with something the prosecutor said in his statement though. The media has covered this in as imflamatory a way as possible. I know its easy to shoot the messenger but in this case and in a lot of others there were some thing really sensationalized that may have led people to beleive a completely differentvstoryline than what the grand jury actually saw and heard. There's definitely some gross irresponsibility there. Not that that excuses criminal actions. But it did provide basis for some of e protests.

BKB

Yet we know this, because we keep watching them, quoting them, complaining about them.

Ever considered not paying attention?

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    The specifically wanted a white police officer to get hung for shooting a black criminal.
    That's after the fact. What did they want to be done differently?

Just how soon do these black racist sob's think that the small businesses they tore apart and ransacked and looted are going to be opening back up? NEVER. Hell, they even tried to bust up the McDonalds, but they couldn't bust their windows.

I suspect that Ferguson will become a "ghost town". WHY would anyone even think about opening up a business there when the "local natives" have shown their true colors. "We be mad at whitey, so we's gone burn down your store and your house".

WHY does the term "Domestic Terrorists" keep popping into my lil pea brain?
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

And as for that poor officer.
    I don't know the answer to this, so I am honestly wondering about it....

Couldn't the Feds put him into somekindof "relocation" deal like they do with the witness protection people? Change his name, and give him a new history and set him up in Wyoming or Idaho, or somesuch place?
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org