Thread: Thankfullness!!!

Thankfullness!!!

Bucky's halftime post got me to thinking about all I have to be thankful for these days.......

Thankfulness??? MAN oh man, I've got it "in spades".
    First off, I am eternally thankful to God for bringing me through that DAMNED cancer mess. I've got tons of "limitations" now.....but then a man does have to know his limitations ... so-to-speak.

I am thankful for my family, for having helped us out in a thousand little (and large) ways these last few years.

I am extremely thankful that my wife's office has an OUTSTANDING health insurance policy!!! AND that they are so employee oriented.

I am also very thankful for all of you dufes out there for sending up prayers, positive vibes, and well wishes for me these last few years. Right now, THANKFULLY, I am cancer-free. However, I do not take that for granted for ONE second. That re-occurrence back in the spring impressed upon me how quickly that can change!!!

It may sound strange (or not), but you guys are some of the best friends I have. And I am thankful that I get to check in here and "chat" with y'all every day.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You're my hero, dude. You may not know it, but you are. I whine, and carry on.........and then I think about you and Thump........and I feel better.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gotta go, I smell turkey.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Glad you're still around, Happy T -day
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Having you and your wife out here this summer was the highlight of the year for me. Happy Thanksgiving to you two.

I'm thankful to be friends with all you Dufuses'
    Here's a little Thanksgiving ear worm for the rest of the day.
    http://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!