Thread: WTF, Over?

WTF, Over?

126 children slaughtered?

What in the fuck has to be disconnected in someones brain for that to seem like something that should be considered, much less executed?
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

About the same thing that the hijackers on 9-11 lived in this country for months taking flying lessons and then took the lives of over 3,000 inoccent americans.I 've often wondered Len what those ragheads thought of the american people when they were living amongst us?

I've often wondered Len what those ragheads thought of the american people when they were living amongst us?
    Evidently they enjoyed it. If I remember correctly, the night of 9/10, they were out drinking in a strip joint getting lap dances. Seems Allah would frown on that, but maybe they figured they'd get a pass for the "good deed" they were about to perform. Doesn't really sound like my idea of a devout Muslim.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 12-16-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    If you did not believe that........um..........Spaniards were human, and I mean really truly did NOT believe it...........then killing one is bad only if you are a PETA type.

If further, you believed that Spaniards were evil and alien and mean and a true menace to society, then killing them all is not only NOT bad, it's a good, great thing. Eradicating Spain would be a high ideal.

Now...........the real discussion among Westerners is how many of the 1.6 Billion of these folks actually believe the above (or the analogy of it anyway)??? That is up for big debate.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I think the question is, don't we have enough killing in the good old USA to worry about without worrying about what goes on elsewhere? Much as we'd like to, we can't be the conscience or police for the rest of the world.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I think the question is, don't we have enough killing in the good old USA to worry about without worrying about what goes on elsewhere? Much as we'd like to, we can't be the conscience or police for the rest of the world.
    BINGO!
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Yeah but what I'm talking about is the psychosis of someone bringing a rifle up, looking thru the sites, acquiring your target, a child in school, and still pulling the trigger.

It's got to either be deep psychosis or a complete and total brainwashing. I'm assuming the latter but seriously, WTF.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You're applying 50 years (or so) of Western culture to a different way of thinking. The fact that YOU can't comprehend it is irrelevant. I believe, quite strongly, that most of our problems in dealing with the Middle East is a failure to truly understand the total culture, and how their entire view is shaped.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

That's a valid point Bucky. I guess it boils down to the value we put on a persons life and whether or not we consider that life to be innocent, in varying degrees.

Administrator
    It has do to with one's ability to supplant his own good, common sense with whatever his local imam is shoving down his uneducated throat.
    --Foo