Thread: Here ya go, HIde.....

Here ya go, HIde.....

It's so warm and nice, today, I decided to take my first crappie trip of 2015....I was fishing along a line of trees, out in the middle of this little pond, when something just told me to look up....I saw this little guy about two feet, right above my head....startled the sheeit outta me, when I first saw the ball of fur.

Evidently, he swam all the way out to this tree, to make sure he wasn't disturbed by the bobcats and yotes....I stood up in the boat and took the first pic, while I was still right next to him....that's his butt, sticking out.

I nudged him a time or two with my boat paddle, to see where his head was located....his head popped out, and he growled at me, so I backed away for the second pic.

I left him alone, since he had the good sense to swim all that way to safety.

coon1.jpg

coon2.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Bandit!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    lol.. Haven't tried hunting them out of a boat. Got 8 this week. Probably about going to wrap it up. Ends Saturday.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.