Thread: Gone

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Gone

Headed to farm in the morning.......hopefully get Direct TV to fix the TV issue there, clean up the garage and house with the stuff left over by dead people (which is astoundingly massive tons of stuff, all in piles), and go to woods and work on deer stands.

Be gone a week.

No internet, period. Cell phone is .000302001111 of ONE bar, average. On occasion, I can get a call. Texts sorta work at times, better than calls.

Gotta go pack all my saws, clothes, wheely, tools, coffee maker, and something to cook on (stove, oven, and dishwasher all kaput.......)

Later gatorettes.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Don't you own an RV? Why don't you just hook it up to that monster truck and drag it down and stay in it?

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Why? I have a house to go to........electric, city water, basically don't leak (much), satellite TV (after Direct TV fixes it tomorrow). Plus, the TT has no sewer down there to hook up, and I don't have a 30 amp dedicated circuit. You can't just plug these things into 110!!

I ain't camping! I'm fixing the farm house, and deer stands.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Try not to work too hard. That's not good for you retired folks.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I didn't see any mention of squirrel hunting??? or slabs????