Thread: Lake Co-9 "Poachers" [:^)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lake Co-9 "Poachers" [:^)

I had a reallly good suprise this weekend. Ol' Cap'n and Artie loaded up and headed down here to "God's Country" to pay me a visit, get the 50cent tour of The Farm, and catch a few of those Lake Co-9 fish!!!! I'm still not sure which one was the bigger draw....visiting with me or catching those fishies.

I think the fellers must have had some kindof competition going on, because ol' Cap'n was slayin' them left and right. We all caught a fair amount of the representative population of the lake. A goodly number of "buck bass", a few Copper Nosed Bluegill, and a few NICE catfishes. Prolly still just a fuzz early for the big girls to be biting.

THANKFULLY, the weather cooperated and we had a very nice afternoon of fishing! That, and my pains decided to hold off for the day (Thank You, Jesus).

All in all, it was a VERY nice visit....and just what this ol' boy needed. Seeing some good friends at a time that I really neeeded the support. Thanks guys, I know that was a hard drive for a quick visit, and I surely do appreciate it.

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org