Thread: Ha! Some people have a lot of nerve.

Ha! Some people have a lot of nerve.

I have a Snap-On universal/flex socket listed on eBay for $19.50. The same socket sells for $44.75 from Snap-on. There is only one other listed on eBay and it's listed at $21.95. (Keep in mind these are guaranteed for life)

Here are a couple pics of the one I have listed:

snapontmu181 006.JPG snapontmu181 008.JPG

I just received an eMail from someone interested in buying it. So, what's the beef? I think he could use a lesson in communication skills. This is NOT how to win friends and influence people!

His email: (at least he said "please and thank you").

Hello,

Would you please consider an offer of $5.00 for this old rusty swivel socket? Thank you.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    rotflmao.. I'd go six if you'd pay the postage.. Guess you don't know if you don't ask.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Simply type him back and tell him yes and there will be a 30 Shipping charge he will need to pay as well..
    Who knows. he might be one of them flat rate kinda guys and jump on it...
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!