Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
Well, this thread kind of answers Bucky's question in the other post. Sunny commented on her belief that this was against what God intended for people, and she gets jumped on for having stated her religious belief.
And it also backs up his statement that things don't get discussed.

I can't quote Sunny here or I'll be facing the Devil myownfineself, so you'll simply have to read her statement again if you care to. I don't really see where she got "jumped on". I simply asked a question. Why? Didn't God create Jenner in the first place? Obviously, God fucked up (or did He?) and Jenner is trying to correct the "defect" to the best of his ability. If you have a child born with a cleft lip and/or palate, would it be a sin to have it surgically corrected? How about a heart defect? Just "live with it"? Mental illness? Treat it or let it go? Is it a sin to wear glasses (corrective lens') if our eyesight isn't what it should be? The questions are endless. I don't get how the Bible thumpers of the world feel they have the right to pick and choose and act as if they know what God had in mind for everything and everyone He created. I suppose this is just one of the reasons I have such a problem with religion in the first place ... the total and constant hypocrisy. It reminds me of questions I'd ask in Sunday school as a little (curious) kid. How did Noah get all those animals on that little ark? How did so few people feed and care for all those animals? Where did all the food come from? What did they do with all the poop? I was just an innocent little kid with questions and was deemed a trouble-maker for asking those questions and not just blindly accepting what I was told as fact.

Your post is typical. You (and Sunny) have it in your heads you know for a fact what God wanted ... and anyone who doesn't agree with YOUR thinking will go to Hell.

Did any of you even watch the show? Did you hear the man speak? Do you even have a clue what he's been through? What he thinks? What he feels? Does it even matter?