Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
Sunny, Christians are saved through grace since Jesus and there is no accounting of sins at the seat of judgement like everyone talks about. There is only one simple thing to do to earn salvation per Jesus' teachings. He didn't say don't bake cakes for gays, he didn't say don't wear rubbers, he didn't say any of the stuff that we hear today being discussed in the 'freedom of religion' discussions going on. In fact he said the OPPOSITE of what we're hearing from so-called christians. and sitting in judgement is one of the most unchristian acts of all. I'm about sick of hearing about persecuted christians. But its a free country. Carry on. BKB

I think the problem most Christians have is being sick and tired of having to be tolerant and understanding of other people's beliefs .... And having their beliefs pooped on, even made fun of.
A typical example would be not being allowed to say "merry Christmas", but by God you better not dis Hanukkah or kwanza. You'll get skinned for that.
That's how I see it anyway. And I'm not saying it's right to judge, even in those situations. But I'm not sure Jesus would sit back and take it either.

That's my problem anyway. I'm a Christian. And if you wanna ban this or that then fine. But don't tell me a Christian is cra-cra for not making a lesbian couple a wedding cake, but the rival bakery down the street is completely OK to refuse service to the same two carpet munchers ... because they are Arab and it's against their religion.

And that's exactly what's going on in a lot of cases. Not every case. But a lot of them.

And I have no clue if Jesus would make a gay wedding cake. Actually, now that I think about it, he probably would. And I bet it would taste awesome.