Bucky, one thing you've always been an expert at is placing words in people's mouths that they never said. When called on the carpet, you won't remember. We've been beating this horse for years and you always come up with the same bullshit. I have never, ever ... EVER said God does not exist (or better yet, A GOD ... not necessarily YOUR God). I have always, ALWAYS said (since LONG before I ever knew you or anyone here and my feelings have never changed ... so far) I just simply do not know ... and there's nobody on this earth that can say they DO know. They can "believe" (see my definition of "faith" above) ... but believing is not knowing, no matter how strong your belief is.

I've explained the difference to you a bazillion times, but you absolutely refuse (always have) to acknowledge a difference. I've always posted a dictionery definition of the two explaining the difference but it never matters. You're a smart and educated man ... but you let your faith place blinders on any open mindedness (is that a word?) others may possess. There are Atheists and there are Agnostics ... two different birds IF you're willing to accept one's personal feelings and beliefs. If you want to split hairs and get into Agnostic Atheists and/or Agnostic Theists, the water gets even muddier. It's not up to YOU to pick and choose what I believe ... I've told you (many times) what I believe. Take it or leave it.

One more time ... (as if it'll do any good).

Atheist vs. Agnostic

1) An atheist is anyone who doesn't happen to believe in any gods, no matter what their reasons or how they approach the question of whether any gods exist. This is a very simple concept, but it's also widely misunderstood. For that reason, there are a variety of ways to state this. Atheism is: the lack of belief in gods, the absence of belief in gods, disbelief in gods, not believing in gods.

2) An agnostic is anyone who doesn't claim to know for that any gods exist or not, no matter what their reasons or how they approach the question of whether any gods exist. This is also a simple concept, but it may be as widely misunderstood as atheism is. One major problem is that atheism and agnosticism both deal with questions about the existence of gods, but whereas atheism involves what a person does or does not believe, agnosticism involves what a person does or does not know. Belief and knowledge are related but nevertheless separate issues.

Accept that there is a difference ... or don't ... it's up to you. But quit putting words in my mouth that I've never said.