Bucky, I call bullshit. (and why are you talking as if I'm not here?)

Jim thinks he can ask a ton of questions that HE can't answer, and that doing so proves that there are NO answers. That's incorrect, but we don't get to discuss it in depth with him........and truthfully not anyone else like him. Our views are dismissed. THAT is the issue I have........not that anyone has a differing view..........but that their view is relevant and mine is worthless.
The point I always try to make is that you and others quote all that's in the Bible as absolute fact, when in fact, NOBODY knows. Religious beliefs are just that ... "beliefs". All based on "heresay" actually. I have no problem with people of faith ... where I draw the line is when their faith is perceived as the ONLY faith that's valid. There are different religions all over the world. What makes "us" so arrogant that we are the only ones who are correct?

And the "name calling" you refer to is the fact you many times (even though you have a convenient lack of memory and always deny it) refer to me as an Athiest. When I say I prefer the term Agnostic, you inform me there is absolutely no difference. I'm still looking for answers ... I just have trouble accepting the one's I'm given. Isn't that my right?