Thread: Arrrrgggghhhh!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This IS typical of what Bucky was talking about in his other thread. Nobody here is going to change Sunny's opinion. Nobody's gonna change Jimmy's, either. But this site is just a microcosm of the bigger picture.

20 years ago I would have called Bruce a freak and judged him harshly. Now, I don't think I or anyone else is in any justifiable place to judge him. Let him be who he is and leave him the hell alone. Why do we try so hard to slap our moral template on people? Maybe we're all just tired of being told we're doing it wrong?

Maybe there IS a religion of tolerance and acceptance. For me, it doesn't go that far though. I just think we should let people be whoever they are and focus on being happy, compassionate and living our own lives.

Crap, am I Buddhist?

The Dali Lama walks in to a pizza joint and says "Make me one with everything."
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Sunny ... my point is, if He made him into a man ... evidently he screwed up somewhere along the line. Or is that even possible? If God gave Jenner a pecker ... why didn't He give him a brain to match?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain