Ummm, Sunny ... assuming there is a God, he IS what God created. Duh. The question you need to ask is "Why". Oh, I forgot, we shouldn't question God. He has a plan, etc. etc. etc.

I did watch the show and it was actually a bit interesting. He's been "this way" since childhood, but has always managed to hide it. He enjoyed dressing up in his sister's clothes as a child and has done it all his life. I'll bet the Paparazzi are kicking themselves in the ass because he talked about how he'd go to his hotel room when traveling, change into women's clothes, leave the hotel "as a woman" and would spend all day around town without anyone recognizing him. Heck, he even went through hormone therapy back in the 80's, but discontinued it after hooking up with Kris Kardashian because he was growing boobs ... in fact, he had breast reduction surgery at that time. He also went through the suicidal thing and even looked into "reassignment surgey" in Denmark just before meeting Kris. What suprised me was the fact his friends and family never out'ed him. His close friends have always known, yet nobody ever ratted him out. I think that right there shows his character as somebody could have made an overnight fortune by passing on the secret ... but NOBODY ever did.

He's coming out now because he's in his mid-60's, is tired of living the lie and just wants to be himself for a change ... or herself!

Oh, BTW ... he's not gay. I won't go into all that because I seriously doubt anyone here would understand the difference ... or even care to ... but it was an interesting story none the less. No clue how all this is going to play out, but more power to him.