Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad news

Been weighing on me pretty heavily. Still no dang words for it, though. It's not about me though.

I wish I were at a place in my life where I could drop what I'm doing and just go help Di.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Just got back from my annual trip up north for the retiree party. This is devastating news. Gone but never forgotton, you left a void that can't ever be filled Bill!

The process sucks for damn near everybody but I believe, really I do, that for those who accept Christ the afterwards is way better than anything on this earth. I've come to think there are a lot of things worse than dying and my hope for my friends, family and self is to die healthy. If that can't happen I wish for them, and me especially since I'm a selfish coward, is strength of character and a loving family to ease the journey. It sucks for those left behind to carry on though. Requiescat in Pace Sir William of Conine.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Just got back from a week in the rv. Sad news. I never met him or knew him but strangely enough I still feel a loss.