This is from Di and Bill's family. She asked me to post this. It is verbatim. Di also attached some pics to her email that I will attach when I have a moment to do so. We will/can move this to the "Gone but not forgotten" forum later, but for now.... Here it is.

Niner..... You da man... RIP

Even though I've tried writing this several times now, I've come to realize that words simply cannot express how much I appreciate the flowers we received from our GoodHunting Family for Bill's memorial service. I could feel the love and support of you all with me there to honor him, no matter the distance.

Bill and I were married 31 years and loved each other dearly. Personally, I know that our life together was forever changed by the friendships we developed with so many of you and it meant so much to both of us. Although Bill did not have an opportunity to meet some of you face-to-face, I know that it did not diminish the affection he felt for you because those relationships are based on love and respect at a higher level.

I kept the card from the flowers--it says, "From Your GoodHunting Family". I put it with the other mementos I saved from Bill's memorial service. Looking at it even now makes me smile because the key word there is "Family" and that is so true. I've never had a GH login, but I guess I may need one now to keep in touch since I won't be getting my regular updates on how you all are doing.

I put together some of my favorite photos of Bill to be shown prior to the memorial service on the two monitors in the chapel. It was an attempt to highlight some of the special events and times in his life, but it didn't really do him justice. So many times he was simply doing something to help a friend without any expectation of acknowledgement (that was just Bill), but that's impossible to capture in a picture. Most of them were of Bill hunting and fishing, one of him with a big smile at the top of a special tree stand that he was determined to climb one last time even though it hurt like hell (he said it was worth it!), and a couple of shots of him trout fishing (he never stopped talking about that "dream fishing trip of a lifetime" in Montana--thanks Big Sky!). Of course, I included the "Niner Shot" at the end of the video--just seemed fitting somehow.

Losing Bill has been the most difficult thing I have ever faced in my life. I will never forget him, or forget all of you that were so important to him. More importantly, I want you all to know that the kindness, love and support you have shown us both has given me the comfort and strength I needed so much right now to make it through all of this, and I am so very grateful.

Di