Quote Originally Posted by Nandy View Post
The idea of changing the banner happened in this thread: Link Larke asked me if I can help with the site maintenance and I agreed to it. Although I have managed many sites there are mostly static pages so forums are new to me. I will need to read a bit on this part of the maintenance to understand that better but not much in the couple of weeks since there is training at work that is due at the end of the month, of which we were told today.... Will try to figure out what is the problem with the registration as my first priority. Most other stuff is straight forward. I do not think I have admin privileges for the bulletin board or what privileges I need to get the registration/password issues taken care of, yet... I agree Len, all that have any privileges higher that moderator need to keep an open communication. Generally a room in the board is created so we can leave information of what is going on so all those that need to know can go and read what is going on. I thought the banner change was something that everyone had agreed to and since all it took is just a picture rename and a new picture loaded I did not thought that it needed much attention from anyone else. It will be good to know who has access to what and who is in charge of what so we can communicate better and not step in each other toes... Im will only implement changes that are required of me from the community or from Larke. I feel like the new kid in the block since after all, i have been absent for like 10 years and that is a lot of time, people change, I know I have. So, im just your humble technology servant, your wishes are my "html code"... Now, back to the banner, any new ideas, changes...?
I've been covered since I got some admin powers bestowed upon me but I will do some readin and fartin around. Nandy, I may need a few minutes of your time either by phone or go to meeting or something so you can show me a few things.

Being able to get people registered and being able to reset passwords is numero uno in my opinion.

And you ain't the new kid .... You just an old fart that took a sabbatical