WTF?? Tell me how you rate this as a reply to Sunny's post.

My post:

I think you just said a lot with the above statement Bucky ... and it also explains a lot.

Bucky quote:
But sin in my culture does affect my society. Murder, Rape, Homosexuality, all of it.
So, you put homosexuality up there on the level of rape and murder? Now I understand, because I'm with you now and share SOME of your view. I will never say I don't give a rat's ass about murder and rape ... or any comparable crime. If homosexuality is a comparable crime ... I'm guilty of gross insensitivity.

Now here's YOUR post immediately after the above:

Bucky quote:

No Jim. Not on the same level. Of course not. For that reason, I've said that the SCOTUS opinion on Abortion is FAR more important than this one.

But just because they can be ranked, which puts Homosexuality way below both those, doesn't mean it fell off the list entirely.

And it ain't my list man. If you don't believe the Book that is my standard of right and wrong, that's fine. I gave up trying to make you believe. But I do believe in it. Why is your way the only way, and my way is not allowed?
Ok, yeah, it's plain as mud alright, you're responding to SUNNY'S post. Ummm, ok.