Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
And that's a dishonest way of arguing or discussing, and it'll get me riled enough to ignore that crap, right fast and in a hurry. Either discuss things with me with an honest heart, or don't waste my time.
It's not at all dishonest, you simply pay no attention to what I say and hear what you want to hear, that's all.

Obviously I need to translate something I've repeated over and over ... then I'll explain it in simple words so that maybe you'll understand.

"I could give a rat's ass!" Translation: 1-I don't care one way or the other ... 2-It doesn't matter to me ... 3-I could give a fuck.

Ok now, take your choice of definitions. All I've said all along is that if the courts say it's descrimination and illegal according to Constitutional Law ... I'll roll with their determination.

If they decide against gay marriage ... I'll gladly roll with that determination. Why? Because I don't give a rat's ass! ... that's why! Capiche?

If a bunch of judges, who knew enough about law to make it to the Supreme Court, put their heads together and come up with a majority determination, who am I to argue that they are wrong? I never went to law school.

Now, when I see someone who gets their panties all wadded up over their decision, I have to wonder what the reason is for that wadding ... especially if it has absolutely zero bearing on that individual's life ... in ANY way, other than this individual just plain ol' doesn't like it. That's when the only reason I can figure is one's religious beliefs. That's where we part ways. Why? Ha! Because I could give a rat's ass!!

Now we've gone full circle. I like to do what FOX pretends to do. They always brag about the fact they present BOTH sides to any of their opinions. Ha ha ha ha! If you believe that, I have a bridge in San Francisco I'd like to sell you. One good thing about not giving a rat's ass is that it's much easier to stand back from an issue, take an unprejudiced look at it and present an argument for EITHER side. If 90% of you dufebutts decide to have tunnel vision ... I have no problem siding with the left-over 10%. I don't mind being an underdog. If I wanted to hang with the majority and have everyone agree with me on this particular issue, I'd find some Liberal, Obama-loving website to hang out at.

I can understand your being all gung-ho on the gun rights issue ... but what the fuck do YOU care if Gary is boinking Bobby in their own bedroom? I don't get it.