OK, I thought that last paragraph was. Guess it wasn't.

This is about as easy to follow as a Chinese roadmap. Sorry. That's my fault.

The Bible is my standard of right and wrong. But to say that I want it to be the law of the land is extreme, and very wrong. I do not. I like freedom too much, and I don't want to be dictated to by folks who don't know what it says. But to me, it's still a twist for you to think that just because I have some religious beliefs, that those are somehow always the answer to why I dislike this ruling. I don't think that's valid. I did answer you, over and over, when you asked me repeatedly why I disliked the ruling. But you just kept asking. And now it seems you're twisting my general belief to apply in this one specific area, and they are not that joined, to me. If they are to you, then let's move on.

But honest, I'm done here. Just too tired, and probably will make another mistake and answer wrong, and I'm sorry. I'm not ashamed of what I believe, and I'll be happy tomorrow or some other day to discuss it. Just worn out too much now. Too much going on in my life for me to take a break and come here and get all confused, which I'm starting to do.