I don't think I said anywhere in this thread that the flag should be retained. And what on Earth does it matter whether Conservatives did this or that at some point? Some guy claiming to be a Conservative sits on SCOTUS and just ruled that homosexuality is ok for a legal marriage. Before, a conservative SCOTUS ruled abortion is not murder. So it seems to me that in your post above, Posty, that you are calling some folks Conservative, and maybe they are in your eyes, but not necessarily in mine.

Regardless, I said from post #1 that the SC people need to decide what to do with their flag, and more importantly, the flag and this scumbuckets murderous acts have no relation or connection to each other. How we jump to flag or symbol removal is beyond me. But I THINK I said that I can agree some 'offensive' symbol doesn't need to disappear but maybe it does need to move away from the prominence of the statehouse grounds. Alabama did that, voluntarily, and no one is claiming they did right.

So, let the record show that it was you that made this a Conservative vs. Libs. My only comment about Liberals is that Facebook has been caught with their hands in the cookie jar by not hiring blacks!!! And I was tongue in cheek slamming all you good Liberals that use this atrocious piece of crap system and helping a company that is THAT bigoted!!! That's all. And yeah, that was off subject too, so forget my complaint about being off topic!!