Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Ha ha ha! I'm not sure where you got all of that. I'm not for it ... OR against it, I've lost count ... maybe you know ... how many times have I said, "I simply don't give a rat's ass one way or the other?" If it's deemed legal, so be it.

The only thing I give a rat's ass about is when people get their panties all wadded up over something that affects them in no way whatsoever ... other than they "just don't like it!" (or it simply goes against their religious beliefs but they dance around it and refuse to admit it) That whole concept seems silly to me.

NTB ... isn't it odd? Haven't you noticed? We have a fishing forum, but no hunting forum.
I feel like Groundhog Day.

The only thing that gets my panties in a wad is folks who demand that I view life as they do, and get upset about what they get upset about, and demand I pooh-pooh what they think is unimportant. As I said, that's highly Elitist, and Egotistical, and it bothers me.

And the folks I mentioned are more than just YOU. Obama is passionately for it. Hillary is passionately for it. But they, and you, get your panties in a wad if anyone passionately disagrees.

I swear.........I repeat and repeat and repeat. Am I somehow back teaching school? Is this 1972?