Jimbo, this is absolutely my last comment on this subject to you, EVER. I promise.

I have not said ONE word about the religious aspect of homosexual marriage. Your every rebuttal to me assumes I have, thus I conclude that you haven't read one word I've written. Further, you are labeling me and doing it incorrectly and that is something that you DO give a HUGE rat's ass about, but yet you do it to me.

I also realize that you don't give a rat's ass about it. I never contradicted you or claimed that you did. I DID say that you won't give me the same courtesy of believing what I want to on the subject, you demand I concur with you as the sole way of viewing this. That's Elitist and B/S. I admit I haven't counted, but I bet that's FIVE times I've said that very thing in this one thread.

I have given you my reasons for objecting to the SCOTUS decision. I will not do so again. Period. The reasons weren't religious.

And it is indeed dishonest to argue (debate, discuss, whatever the correct verb is) when you blatantly claim that no one ever knows if you are truly of that belief or just taking the opposite side because you think it's fun. I won't discuss or argue or whatever.....with someone like that. First, I can't know if you are ever serious or just poking my butt, and Second, folks like that are literally incapable of saying they are wrong.

Write more here all you want. I'm done. Not mad, panties are NOT in a wad, nothing is wrong......I'm just done with this topic because this is a humongous waste of my time if you can't even follow what I'm saying better than this.